WNBI 2.0 - "WE'RE NOT BUYING IT" is a modular program focusing on reducing early first use of alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, and prescription and over-the-counter medications. Bullying (including cyber) has its own lesson, as does an examination of media's role in promoting each of the above. Rutgers University contracted to provide an independent evaluation to measure changes in knowledge, attitude, and behavior on the individual level.
Risk Factors Addressed:
- Early first use; Favorable attitudes toward ATOD; Community norms favorable toward ATOD; Early adolescent anti-social behavior
- Target Population: Grades 6-8
- CSAP Strategy: Prevention Education
- Process: six (6) forty-five minute sessions
- Evaluation Measures: Pre- and post-program instruments for teachers to evaluate classroom-level behavior and Pre- and post-program instruments for teachers to evaluate individual-level behavior
For additional information, please call us at 732-254-3344 or write us at