NCADD's Keys To Innervisions (KIV) program teaches youth how to change their beliefs and self-talk in order to change their behaviors.
The program helps students cope with life stressors. It also teaches goal setting, new ways of thinking, and new skills to use in stressful situations.
KIV has been evaluated independently by Rutgers University and has demonstrated significant knowledge, attitude and behavioral change on the individual level. Identified by the New Jersey Division of Addiction Services as an evidence-based program.
- Risk Factors Addressed: School drop-out; Academic failure; Early anti-social behavior; Favorable attitudes toward ATOD
- Target Population: Grades 6-9 in a small group setting
- CSAP Strategy: Prevention Education
- Process: Fifteen (15) one-hour sessions
- Evaluation Measures: Pre- and post-program instruments reflecting: Increase knowledge & attitudes regarding ATOD issues; Increase internal locus of control; and, Demonstrate reduced incidence of suspension
For more information, please call us at 732-254-3344 or write us at
Download the NCADD's Keys to InnerVisions program brochure.